Shadow Screen Options is used in a multisite environment to allow blog-specific screen layout options
for users. Blogs on which it is not active will share user-set preferences (the default
This is most useful in situations where users have several blogs, and have different sets of plugins
active on each blog.
Development funded, in part, by Ariel Meadow Stallings and the Offbeat Empire.
- Upload the
shadow-screen-optionsfolder and its contents to your
- Activate the „Shadow Screen Options“ plugin in your WordPress Plugins administration interface as
needed for individual blogs, or Network Activate.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Shadow Screen Options” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Shadow Screen Options” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update readme.txt.
- Add comments to code.
- General cleanup to object-oriented code.
- Fix PHP notice on undefined offset: 0.
- WordPress version bump.
- Replace regex with string operations.
- Break out conditional test into function.
- Initial release.