Easily send your products to multiple Nordic and European marketplaces like CDON, Fyndiq, Tradera, Wupti and Coolshop.
Let us help you sell to the Nordics!
The Nordics is a huge market and has a lot of niche marketplaces. We are here to get your products up for sale on them and streamline your sales!
Product- and order synchronization
With this initial release we’re introducing basic functionality to synchronize your products with the marketplaces of your choice. We’re adding controls in your product administration to select category and activate products.
We are also adding order synchronization – this means that orders made on each marketplace will be added to your Woocommerce order interface, and when you fullfil orders they will be fulfilled on the marketplaces.
- Easily connect all or some of Sello’s supported marketplaces (Tradera, Fyndiq, CDON, Wish, Amazon, vidaXL, Coolshop, Wupti and Elkjöp)
- Select category and if a product should be active or not on a per-product-basis.
- Orders will automatically show in your regular Woocommerce order list – you can use all the order tools in Woocommerce you are used to.
- Orders are automatically fulfilled on each marketplace when you fulfill them in Woocommerce.
More coming soon
We’re constantly developing this module and incrementally adding more features. If you have any suggestions or marketplace requests – do not hesitate to contact us 🙂
Why Sello ChannelConnector?
We are proud to say that we’ve been in business of connecting sellers with channels for almost 15 years! We are passionate experts in making it easy for you as a merchant to put your products up for sale.
We want you to succeed!
Since we’re commission-based it’s in our best interest to do whatever we can to maximize your sales. We’re constantly updating this app and underlaying systems, and we are very willing to listening and acting on your feedback!
This plugin requires an active subscription with https://sello.io to work. Our prices can be found here: https://sello.io/en/about/pricing/
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/sello-channelconnectordirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Click the new main menu item ChannelConnector to configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Sello ChannelConnector” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Fix for new markets and missing image
- Fix bug with new metadata not being saved correctly
- Add existing delivery notes in order metadata
- Fix some notices and warnings in WordPress
- Fix issue with shipping tax rate related to version 1.5.0
- Fix issue with wrong tax rate on orders from different countries
- Fix PHP Notice
- Add support for PCKasse
- Added setting for new order payment method
- Disabled automatic updating of categories
- Fix SyntaxError for PHP versions below 7.3
- Shipping tax now fully fixed
- Fix shipping tax regression from version 1.2.14
- Now we properly take the current tax settings into account
- Use marketplace name for shipping method name instead of string „Shipping“
- Fix problem with shipping tax not being calculated correctly when taxes are enabled in WooCommerce
- Fix for getting order packslips
- Bump supported WordPress version
- Fixed minor error when syncing categories from ChannelConnector
- Added ability to set status for new orders from ChannelConnector
- Fix bug when creating orders in WooCommerce
- Minor bug fix when updating integrations
- Bump supported WordPress versions
- Add support for deleting products
- Fix bug in version.php
- Fix authentication bug and move custom API endpoints to wc-channelconnector
- Updated for WordPress 5.2.1
- Change product synchronization method from webhooks to an endpoint returning updated products
- Remove payment method setting due to major problems
- Remove product updated webhook
- Bug fix in login for Windows servers
- Improved onboarding flow
- Various fixes
- Add setting for what payment- and shipping method to use on new orders
- Add support for getting order delivery notes from each marketplace
- Compability fixes for WordPress 5.0
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixes bug with adding order when product doesn’t exist.
- Show Sello account status in module (banner if trial has expired)
- Internal optimizations
- Fixed bug with cache for webhooks not being released in new installs
- Add market icons and minor styling fixes
- Fix problem with categories aren’t added on install
- Initial release