Make your galleries stand out in an eye-catching and unique new way, Responsive gallery align images in justified grid keeping their original aspect ratio. You will be able to insert the gallery in any page or post with simple shortcode. Create unlimited responsive media portfolios or galleries.
The WordPress gallery plugin comes by default with a beautiful, responsive, modern and configurable gallery skin with lightbox support. You can also extend the skin engine to use your own custom skins or get new skins with the premium version.
The plugin is designed for users and the UI is very intuitive and easy to use.There are no major functionality compromises made in the free version of the plugin if you do like the free version please purchase the premium version of the plugin for extra goodies(listed below) and to support the future development of the plugin.
- Create Unlimited Galleries.
- Gallery can have unlimited images.
- Responsive gallery with lightbox support.
- Insert Gallery anywhere on your site using a simple shortcode
- Modern Drag and drop interface for reordering images
- Extendable with skins
- WYSIWYG image editor
- Every gallery is configurable and can have many unique and different options
- Keyboard navigation support
- Works on iOS, Android and other mobile devices
- Responsive Slider Skin, convert your gallery to a responsive slider.
- Create gallery from images attached to a post or page
- Images can have HTML code as well the image for call to action.
- Touch gestures navigation for iOS, Android and other touch devices
- More skins are planned and all those skins will be free for premium users.
- 24/7 Guaranteed Support
- Convert the standard WP gallery shortcode to lightbox gallery or slider gallery
I hope you like and love my plugin in the same way like I do and to love it you have to actually install and use it. Please install the plugin and use it and then let me know your feedback here
For more advanced features, skins and to get guaranteed support be sure to check out our premium version of the plugin, WordPress Gallery Plugin
- Upload and extract the zip file downloaded to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the new menu item „WP Gallery“ and create your first Gallery.
- Use the gallery shortcode to insert the gallery into your posts or pages
- Where can I get support ?
Please use the support forum to ask questions the link is below.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WordPress Gallery Plugin” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar