rng-shortlink create a short link for public post types in both admin panel (with meta box) and front end (with shortcode) by using query variables.
you can define which post type can have a short link to do so you must go
settings > Shortlink Settings and specify what post types follow up.
you can view click count of each post in admin panel to do so go to
tools > Click View Report from the menu to find the list of posts that clicked.
Main features in rng-ajaxlike include:
- Very light and easy to use
- Track and show short link for each post type you want
- Show report of click count for each post in form of the table list
- Has shortcode to showing the short link
- This plugin avoids from any conflict with other plugins
- has not any overhead
- Show short link using shortcode in frontend
it is strongly was recommended that after the plugin is activated, go to the permalink settings and change URL structure and undo.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/rng-shortlinkdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to the permalink settings and change URL structure then undo
- Use the
Settings > Shortlink Settingsscreen to configure the plugin
1, 2, 3, 4: You’re done!
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“rng-shrotlink” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar