Responsive Portfolio Image Gallery
Portfolio Gallery is a powerful, lightweight, filterable, and responsive image/photo gallery plugin. The aim is to showcase your images/photos in a much more professional way. Using WordPress Post Editor, you can create as many portfolios as you like. There is a powerful settings tool in the plugin. By using portfolio settings, you can select the portfolio categories of your choice, you can set the description length, the number of portfolios to show, hover and filter effect, and lots more…
The portfolio plugin represents image thumbnails using many CSS3 hover and filter effects. By clicking on a thumbnail, it will expand a preview box and display a larger image of that thumbnail. Also, show more carousel images related to the displayed portfolio! It will also feature some other content like titles, descriptions, and link buttons. Using a simple SHORTCODE on different posts or pages, you can showcase your portfolios in a smart way.
Portfolio Gallery DEMO
Attention for Version 1.1
- In the earlier version, you had to exclude the portfolio categories. From version 1.1, you have to include the portfolio galleries. That’s means, only selected categories will appear in the portfolio gallery lists.
- You must have to set featured image for the portfolios. Portfolio thumbnails are generating by this image.
- You cannot select more than one category for each portfolio. The free version of the plugin support only one category per portfolio.
Upgrade to Premium
The premium version includes lot of new hover and filter effects, colors and customization options with dedicated support.
Key features of Pro version:
- Unlimited galleries with unlimited color schemes for each gallery.
- HTML tag allowed in the expanded preview mode’s description area.
- Duplicate any Gallery rather than resetting a new one.
- Import/Export (Backup) portfolios and each gallery configurations
- More attractive hover and filter effects
- Buttons can be created as many as possible
- Google Fonts support
- YouTube and Vimeo video support
- More than one categories can be selected for each portfolios.
- Preview each gallery in the admin panel.
- Easy Documentation
- Dedicated support for 24/7
Pro Version Video DEMO
- Responsive for all devices
- Easy to use
- Custom Post Type and Custom Taxonomy supported
- 2 color schemes, Dark and Light
- Set how many post to show
- Image thumbnails can be shown as ascending or descending order
- Image thumbnails can also be sorted by post date, name and ID
- Width and height of the image thumbnail can be adjusted
- Exclude selected taxonomies form portfolio
- Several filters and hover effects for image thumbnails
- Portfolio title and description will be shown on expanding preview
- Portfolio description can be hidden
- Number of words to show for portfolio description is adjustable
- Height of the expanding preview and carousel wrapper is adjustable
- Multiple image carousel can be hidden
- Custom CSS supported
- Multiple language supported
- Implement by Shortcode
- All major browser supported
Custom Post & Custom Taxonomy
Custom Post will ensure all your portfolios to kept in a single post type. In this way, you can distinguish your portfolios from other post types. Taxonomies will categorize your portfolios. This will help you to organize your portfolios.
2 color schemes in style
There are two color variations for the portfolio gallery plugin, dark and light. You can switch between them and load one up which is suitable for your website.
Filter effects for portfolio thumbnails
Filtering image thumbnails with effects is a great way to organize your portfolios. The plugin allows you to filter portfolio thumbnails by categories using CSS-based animations.
Hover Effects by CSS 3D Transforms
The power of CSS3 is enormous and a smart choice to present your portfolio items in a very creative way. The plugin lets you create thumbnails of your portfolio using animation & transition effects.
Thumbnail Grid with Expanding Preview
By clicking on a thumbnail, the plugin displays the larger image in an expanding preview box. It displays some other content like titles, descriptions, link buttons, and carousel images.
Custom CSS support
The portfolio gallery plugin has a custom CSS box. You can add all your custom CSS there to avoid modifying the core plugin files. Since that’ll make upgrading the plugin problematic. Your custom CSS will come after the plugin’s stylesheets. That means your rules will take precedence.
- Classie – class helper functions by bonzo
- Direction Aware Hover Effect by Codrops
- Thumbnail Grid with Expanding Preview by Codrops
- Elastislide by Codrops
- Presented By: Real Web Care
- Facebook Page
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
Installing Responsive Portfolio Image Gallery Plugin is as simple as installing any other WordPress Plugin
- Log In as an Admin on your WordPress blog.
- In the menu displayed on the left, there is a „Plugins“ tab. Click it.
- Now click „Add New“.
- There, you have the buttons: „Upload Plugin“. Click it.
- Upload the responsive-portfolio-image-gallery.zip file and click Install Now button.
- After the installation is finished, click Activate Plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Portfolio Gallery – Photo Gallery and Image Gallery” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
1.2 (30th April 2022)
- 12th release.
- Include Categories bug fixed.
- Category filtering bug fixed.
1.1 (26th February 2022)
- 11th release.
- Fixed few bugs to make the plugin more useful.
1.0.9 (12th August 2020)
- 10th release.
- Fixed a jQuery issue to make compatible with WP 5.5
1.0.8 (7 May, 2020)
- 9th release.
- Fixed some bugs.
1.0.7 (22 June, 2019)
- 8th release.
- Upgraded jQuery a little more to overcome few issues.
1.0.6 (27 November, 2016)
- 7th release.
- Fixed the bug of version 1.0.5
1.0.5 (14 November, 2016)
- 6th release.
- Fixed some bugs regarding displaying the gallery.
1.0.4 (2 September, 2016)
- 5th release.
- Added one more effects both for thumbnail filter and hover.
1.0.3 (27th August, 2016)
- 4th release.
- Included 2 color schemes to choose for portfolio galleries.
- Added option to hide portfolio description.
- Added option to hide carousel images.
- Carousel image wrapper has benn adjusted automatically.
1.0.2 (24th August, 2016)
- 3rd release.
- Post order and order by option added.
1.0.1 (19th August, 2016)
- 2nd release.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.6
1.0 (9th August, 2016)
- 1st release.