This plugin works with Gutenberg (new editor). It works with the classic editor and the gutenberg editor.
Require users to select a taxonomy term when publishing posts. For example, require the selection of a category or tag.
It works with
- All taxonomies , including post categories , post tags , product categories, product tags, and custom taxonomies.
- All post types , including posts, pages, WooCommerce Products, Events, etc.
- Force users to select a category when publishing posts
- Force users to select a tag when publishing posts
- Force users to select a custom taxonomy term when publishing posts
- Force users to select a category when publishing WooCommerce Products
- Force users to select a tag when publishing WooCommerce Products
- Force users to select a category or tag when publishing Events
- Force users to select any Taxonomy Term when publishing any custom post type
This plugin is completely free.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type the plugin name and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin by VegaCorp you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
What post types can I use this plugin on?
Currently it works with posts only.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“WP Required Taxonomies – Categories and Tags Mandatory” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Change. Updated freemius SDK
- Fix. Make it work with jQuery 3
- Fix. Make it work with gutenberg for taxonomies that don’t have rest_base
- Fix. Make it work with gutenberg
- Updated freemius sdk to v2.2.4
- Made custom post types and custom taxonomies free
- Fix php warning
- Added premium offering.
- Updated welcome page
- Removed reduxframework as dependency
- Initial release.