REFYN – New Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithm that can search a site using only features. No keywords, no training, and no index are required! E.g. Query of „4×4“ will fetch jeep and SUV even if „4×4“ is not in DB at all. It will fetch all images with a certain shape, color, and so on without scanning pixels – Just by cognitively understanding that toilet paper has a shape of a cylinder.
For a deme test, please visit https://demo.refyn.org !
- log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- In the search field type „Refyn Search“ and click Search Plugins. Once you have found our plugin you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you are sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
- activate the plugin in wp-admin
- request an api-key here and put it in using wp-admin and your done!
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Refyn Search” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Refyn Search” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Change Log – Please Visit https://refyn.org/changelog/
2.1.0 – 2021/06/09
- Option to use the plugin as a popup or a dropdown list.
2.0.0 – 2021/06/02
The plugin was redesigned from scratch, plugin size decreased by 98%, and increased overall speed.
New Refyn SaaS page, login at https://dash.refyn.org
1.2.2 – 2020/08/05
- Moved edit/delete function from machine learning tab and stop words into SaaS Dashboard:
1.2.0 – 2020/07/27
New api server
Minor bug fixes
1.1.0 – 2018/01/01
Minor bug fixes
1.0.0 – 2017/01/01
Tweak – Admin Dashboard statistics in the footer: USER LEVEL : _____ | USAGE: ____ | MEMBER SINCE : __________