This is the official „Quick Payments“ plugin for Razorpay merchants. This allows
you to do the following:
- Add a few custom variables and some markup to a page.
- Specify the amount, name, description and other custom details as page metadata.
- Write [RZP] wherever you want on the post and the button to show up.
- The plugin takes over and completes the payment.
This makes use of the Razorpay Orders API, and the flow is the follows:
- The plugin parses the page before it is rendered
- A click on the button creates an „order“ using Ajax/Razorpay API
- The order ID is passed to checkout with auto-capture enabled
- The payment is completed there itself and the customer is informed
For this plugin to work correctly, please mention the following items as page metadata (using Screen Options for >4.8) -> Custom Fields:
- ‘name’ of the product.
- ‘description’ of the product.
- ‘amount’ with a minimum of 1 rupee.
26. ágúst, 2021
3. ágúst, 2021
I raised a bug via Razorpay support and they engaged the tech team quickly to turn around a fix.
5. desember, 2018
lack of support
3. mars, 2018
pl help in getting this worked as i activated this plugin but this is not working because when i put a short code on a page it does not make any priview of payment gateway ... pl help
18. maí, 2017
Razorpay is only plugin who is providing All in one indian wallet payment gateway.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Razorpay Quick Payments” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Razorpay Quick Payments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested up to WordPress 6.1.1
- Bug fix for script.
- Bug fix for payment pop up in WordPress 6.0.
- Bug fix response data.
- Bug fix
- Bug fix
- Tested upto WordPress 5.5
- Added Callback Url support for in app browser
- Tested upto WordPress 5.4.2
- Added metadata information.
- Updates Razorpay SDK
- Tested upto WordPress 5.3.2