Simple plugin which adds 5 stars rating to your WordPress website posts, pages, and widgets. Customize the appearance, choose where you want to display rating statistic, and enjoy your customer’s reviews.
Show rating from other people to increase conversions!
- Automatically add star rating to:
- Custom post types
- Add rating via shortcode
- Select the user roles that can submit ratings
- Allow non-logged in users to submit ratings
- Choose average rating position:
- Before the content
- After the content
- Combine average rating with a rate option
- Choose rate option position:
- Before the content
- After the content
- In comments
- Customize rating styles:
- Star color
- Star color on mouseover
- Text color
- Set the size for:
- Include JSON-LD schema
- Customize message:
- Total number of stars
- Guest users that submit a review
- When rating is submitted successfully
- Exclude JSON-LD schema per post
- Add custom code via plugin settings page
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
All features from Free version included plus:
- Customize the number of stars
- Display average rating in the list with pages/posts
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
Documentation & Videos
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help — https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Spanish (es_ES) (thanks to Jose Bescos, www.ibidemgroup.com)
- Ukrainian (uk)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
- Upload the
rating-bws-profolder to the
- Activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in „Rating“.
How can I allow guests (non-logged in users) to submit ratings?
- Go to the plugin settings page.
- Find „Enable Rating for“ option and mark „Guest“ checkbox.
- Click „Save Changes“ button.
How many times user can leave a review?
Your users can leave one review for a single post or page.
I have some problems with the plugin’s work. What Information should I provide to receive proper support?
Please make sure that the problem hasn’t been discussed yet on our forum (https://support.bestwebsoft.com). If no, please provide the following data along with your problem’s description:
- the link to the page where the problem occurs
- the name of the plugin and its version. If you are using a pro version – your order number.
- the version of your WordPress installation
- copy and paste your system status report into the message. Please read more here: Instruction on System Status
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Rating by BestWebSoft” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
V1.3 – 31.03.2021
- Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 5.7.
- Update : BWS plugins section was updated.
- Update : The plugin settings page was changed.
- Bugfix : The bug with the display rating has been fixed.
- NEW : The Spanish language file was added.
- Pro : Added the ability to sort the average rating in the list of all posts and pages.
V1.2 – 20.09.2019
- NEW : Compatibility with Testimonials by BestWebSoft has been added.
- Bugfix : JSON-LD schema incorrect code output has been fixed.
- Bugfix : Required Rating checkbox has been fixed.
V1.1 – 04.09.2019
- Update: The deactivation feedback has been changed. Misleading buttons have been removed.
V1.0 – 02.04.2019
- Pro : Ability to set the number of stars for rating has been added.
- Pro : Ability to show average rating in the list of all posts and pages has been added.
- Update : All functionality was updated for WordPress 5.1.1.
V0.5 – 10.07.2018
- NEW: The ability to make rating required for comments form has been added.
V0.4 – 21.02.2018
- NEW : Ability to select user roles that can submit ratings has been added.
- NEW : Ability to include JSON-LD schema has been added.
- NEW : Ability to make stars unclickable when a post is already rated.
V0.3 – 13.07.2017
- Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.8.
V0.2 – 17.04.2017
- Bugfix : Multiple Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability was fixed.
V0.1 – 30.11.2016
- Release date of Rating.