This plugin allows you to more easily embed Qualtrics surveys on your WordPress site.
To embed a Qualtrics survey, simply paste the public URL to your survey on its own line in the editor. WordPress will do the rest.
You can change the default embed settings on the Settings > Qualtrics Settings page.
- Install Qualtrics Survey Embeds either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- (Optional) Change the default embed settings on the Settings > Qualtrics Settings page.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
- Do I need to subscribe to Qualtrics to use this Plugin?
Yes, without a corresponding Qualtrics account, this plugin will not offer any functionality.
- Is this plugin made by Qualtrics?
We, the WebDotUNC team, are not affiliated with Qualtrics. For more information on Qualtrics, please visit their website at http://www.qualtrics.com/. For more information on WebDotUNC, please visit our website at http://web.unc.edu/.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Qualtrics Survey Embeds” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- First version, registers the embed handler for Qualtrics surveys.