Converts gettext binary message catalogs to an array of strings. Allows to save some amount of RAM on a shared hosting server.
Works with plugin and theme textdomains as well as with the default.
Thanks to AlexPTS for the idea.
pure-php-localizationfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Pure PHP Localization” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Fixed working with legacy WordPress versions
- Fixed translation of an empty string
- Added support for WordPress 3.0 Multisite
- The array is now stored inside the uploads directory
- Added support for WPLANG Lite
- Optimized synchronization with .mo files
- Added support for plugin and theme textdomains
- Added compatibility with WordPress 2.1+
- Fixed selection of plural forms
- Improved synchronization of string array with .mo file
- Added checking for .mo file existence
- Initial release