A WordPress plugin designed to mark posts by logged in users. Allows theme developers and administrators create and edit post flags, like favorites, seen, likes, etc, also provides an easy way to put this flags in your theme via shortcode.
- Administrators can create flags like ‘Favorites’, ‘Seen’ or ‘Bookmark’ for early use
- You can create as many flags as you want
- Allows customization of HTML code for each flag
- Insert in themes and post via
- This plugin creates favorite flag and button by default
post-flaggerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_shortcode( '[flag slug="flag-slug"]' ); ?>in your templates
- Manage flags in
- Can i delete ‘Favorites’ flag?
Yes you can
- Why my html code for flagged and unflagged is not showing properly?
Try using your html code whitout any quotes. e.g.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Post Flagger” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Post Flagger” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Adds unflag posts feature
- Bug fixes
- Adds support to new language: Spanish
- Allows bulk actions with flags
- This is the first release of this plugin
- Add / Edit Post flags for themes
- Creates ‘Favorites’ flags automaticlly