Just place the Widget on your sidebar to display links to your podCasts.
This plugin requires that powerPress or podPress is already installed.
Plugin Updated Sept-28th
- Download and unzip the plugin into your WordPress plugins directory (usually
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress Admin.
- Place the widget on your sidebar through the ‘Widgets’ menu in your WordPress Admin.
- What do I do after I activate the Plugin?
Go to the Widgets menu in the WordPress Admin and add the „List podCasts“ Widget to your Sidebar or Footer Area.
- Why am I not seeing the Widget on my site after I add it to the sidebar?
You might not have any podCasts or you don’t have powerPress or podpress installed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“EZ powerPress/podPress Addon Widget” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Removed all debugging and session code.
- Upgraded widget to be compatible with WordPress 4.3
- Added Angelo Mandato as a committer.
- Added support for powerPress podCasts.
- Added Category filter to the Widget setting.
- First versions uploaded to WordPress.