Find websites that copy/paste your content without authorization.
In addition, you will avoid to include involuntary plagiarism in your articles.
This plugin is under GPL licence.
Multisite – WordPress MU
- English (United States), default language
- Farsi (Iran) translation provided by Mehdi, translate.parsijoo.ir, Arashbytranslate.parsijoo.ir
- French (France) translation provided by SedLex, jlmcreation
Features of the framework
This plugin uses the SL framework. This framework eases the creation of new plugins by providing tools and frames (see dev-toolbox plugin for more info).
You may easily translate the text of the plugin and submit it to the developer, send a feedback, or choose the location of the plugin in the admin panel.
Have fun !
- Upload this folder plagiary-search to your plugin directory (for instance ‘/wp-content/plugins/’)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the ‘SL plugins’ box
- All plugins developed with the SL core will be listed in this box
- Enjoy !
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Plagiary Search” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Plagiary Search” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- NEW: Update of the core
- NEW: delete temp file upon desinstall
- NEW: It is now possible to check any text you want in the „specific search“ tab
- NEW: New interface to view the number of last check
- NEW: How to
- NEW: When a plagiary is found, a screen capture may be performed to save the external content.
- NEW: Send an email when plagiary is found
- NEW: Option to identify the plagiary as an authorized plagiary or a deleted plagiary
- NEW: New algorithm
- NEW: Improve the look of the configuration page
- Various enhancements
- Improve the core
- First Release