Adds the official tweet button, to your site as a sidebar widget. You can use a twitter account for the entire site, or use personal accounts per author.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Install and activate the plugin in wordpress
- Go to ‘Widgets’
- Put the Tweet Me widget somewhere you would like it to appear.
- Give in the title for this widget
- Typ the default twitter acount
- Choose if it should use the default twitter account all the time, or if it should use the authors twitter account if possible,
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where should I put my personal twitter account?
Go to any users profile page. In the admin menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Personal Tweet Me Button” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Tested the plugin on the latest version of WordPress (3.5.1) and updated the Read Me file
- Renamed the plugin file to functions.php
- Added horizontal/vertical/none count switch. Now you can also set the way the tweet count is shown.
- Added the possibility to tweet from the post edit screen.
- First public release