It is currently in early stage of development and provides very basic functionality.
We are looking forward to add more functionality with our upcoming releases.
Currently it offers login, password reset and a basic user profile with default fields.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/peoplepressdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Visit Dashboard->PeoplePress->settings and click on „Pages“ tab
- Please click on „Create“ buttons to create each page or you may assign existing pages.
- Save settings.
- Please make sure pretty permalink is enabled.
- That’s it. Enjoy.
- Is it compatible with Multisite?
Not yet. We are working on it.
- Where can I get support?
Please use plugin’s forum here.
- Is custom profile field types supported?
Not yet. It is coming in the near future.
- How to show users list?
Use shortcode [pp_users_list is_directory=1]
- My profile page is giving 404?
Please make sure pretty permalink is enabled. Yoy may try flushing permalink.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“PeoplePress” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “PeoplePress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial public release.