The Payflex extension for WooCommerce enables you to accept payments in intallments via one of South Africa’s most popular payment gateways.
Why choose Payflex?
Give your customers a better way to pay and they’ll have more reason to buy.Payflex is proven to increase sales conversion rates and average order values.
I want to add Payflex to my store. What do I need to do?
Please complete the merchant enquiry form or send us an email with your details to email@example.com. Our experienced sales team will then give you a call and get you up and running in as little as a day.
What does Payflex cost?
Payflex offers a very simple fee structure, with no upfront fees or fees for refunds, failed payments or authorisations. Payflex simply charges a per-transaction fee on successful transactions only. Our Partnership Managers will discuss the details – but our philosophy is keep it simple and transparent.
What is the minimum contract term?
We don’t believe in tying our merchants into long-term commitments. We’re in the partnership business and want to work with you to grow your business. If Payflex doesn’t work for you then turn us off.
What happens if a shopper doesn’t pay their Payflex instalments?
That’s our problem. You get 100% of the purchase amount (less the Payflex fee) paid in full upfront.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Payflex Payment Gateway” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Payflex Payment Gateway” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Added latest logo of Payflex after rebranding * Fixed error which is merchants are facing when they installing plugin first time
* Fixed Cron disable issue
* Updated plugin as per wordpress standard
* Updated token expire time * checkout page design update * cron update * added checkout widget admin configurable * added product widget for page builder plugins
* DIVI editor issue fix
* Support for wordpress 5.9 * Stored configration value in transisnant
* Fixd minor warnings
* Fixd minor bug
* Minor security fix
* handled payment callback event for google analytics sales
* Added support to multisite
* Added Product widget based on diffrent product variant
* Handled new order status Payment Intiated
* Removed deprecated frunction and warnings
* added support to woocommerce-sequential-order-numbers
* Updated api request payload for payflex backend * Plugin tested upto wordpress 6.1
* minor bug fix
* Added wp_get_active_network_plugins function if not found