This plugin will allow the customer to choose an order delivery date on the checkout page. The customer can choose any delivery date that is after the current date. The plugin uses the inbuilt datepicker that comes with WordPress.
The delivery date chosen by the customer will be visible to the site administrator while viewing the order under the „Customer Shipping Address“ section.
This plugin allows you to improve your customer service by delivering the order on the customer’s specified date.
- Order Delivery Date Pro – Pro version comes with a settings page that allows you to choose the delivery week days, enter the minimum time interval (in days) required to deliver any order and the number of dates to offer for delivery. These settings enable the site owner to have a better control on the delivery dates presented on the checkout page. Read more…
- Ensure you have latest version of Jigoshop plugin installed
- Unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Order Delivery Date calendar will appear on the checkout page of your store.
- Can the customer enter the preferred order delivery time?
Currently there is no provision for entering the delivery time. This is planned in future release.
- Is the order delivery date field mandatory on checkout page?
No. The delivery date field is optional.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Order Delivery Date for Jigoshop” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Initial release.