No More Bots is a simple yet effective solution for blocking bots and preventing spam submissions on your website. With No More Bots, you can select the pages that require protection and the plugin will automatically add a honeypot field to those pages to trap bots.
No More Bots is easy to use and highly customizable. You can set the Blocked Duration for blocked IPs and manage blocked IP addresses in the WordPress options table.
Upload the no-more-bots folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Go to the No More Bots settings page in the WordPress admin area under „Settings“ and select the pages that require protection.
How does No More Bots work?
No More Bots adds a honeypot field to your selected pages, which is hidden from users but visible to bots. When a bot fills in the honeypot field, its IP address is added to the list of blocked IPs for the duration set by the user in the admin area.
Can I customize the Blocked Duration?
Yes, you can set the Blocked Duration for blocked IPs in the WordPress admin area.
How do I manage blocked IP addresses?
Blocked IP addresses can be managed in the WordPress options table.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“No More Bots” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Fix a bug with loading CMS options.
- Fix a bug with honeypot fields jail.
- Fix a bug with disabling direct browser requests to wp-login.php
- Add „Remote“ module, that disables remote access to the wp-login.php file.
- Disabled OTP by default.
- Re-structured OTP to inject the HP field directly into the form on the server level, instead of using JS.
- Added OTP (One time passwords).
- Added WP forms support for Honeypot fields and OTP.
- Updated the tested up to version to 6.3
- Updated minimum PHP version to 7.4