No Copy plugin is a upload and activate plugin which prevents visitors the context menu (right click) on your blog. This should prevent plagirism by most users. However there are many means to copy a site without using the context menu.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How to view the content in a blog where No Copy is installed?
Go to ‘View’ -> ‘Page Source’ in most browsers. Ctrl+U also works in most Mozilla based browsers, if not all.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“No Copy” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Now you can’t even select the text
- Compatibility with WordPress 3.0
- Tested with WordPress 2.8.4
- Disable no-copy for administrator
- Disable Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X
- Initial release