NextCellent Simple History logs events related to NextCellent in the Simple History plugin.
Currently, it logs following events:
- Adding galleries
- Updating galleries
- Deleting galleries
- Adding pages for galleries
- Adding images to galleries
- Adding albums
- Editing albums
- Deleting albums
- Updating the NextCellent options
- Deleting images
- Updating images
Note: this only works with NextCellent Gallery, not with NextGEN Gallery.
NextCellent Simple History has some requirements to be able to run:
- NextCellent 1.9.27 or higher
- PHP 5.4 or higher (5.5 or higher is recommended, since 5.4 is no longer supported by PHP)
- WordPress 4.0 or higher
So far NextCellent Simple History is available to:
If you want to help, please contact me.
The source code is available on BitBucket.
Feel free to contribute.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“NextCellent Simple History” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Fixes for use with other plugins
- Improved loading of the plugin and detection of Simple History and NextCellent.
- Fixed some warnings.
- Fixed some of the translations
Warning! Starting with this version, PHP 5.4 or higher is required. Warning! Starting with this version, WordPress 4.0 or higher is required.
- Danish translation. Thanks to thomasdk81
- Fix for translations
- Fix for admin message appearing everywhere
- Updated translations
Thanks to Frank P. Walentynowicz for his assistance in this update.
- Fix for error when NextCellent is disabled.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.2
- Polish translation (thanks to Frank P. Walentynowicz!)
- First version!