If you use NextCellent Gallery, then you know that, when you create a gallery, you must upload the images for that gallery, which is then stored in a separate folder from your WordPress Media Library.
Now, with this NextCellent Gallery Media Library Addon, you will have the option of adding images that are already stored in your Media Library. Just like adding an image to a page or post, adding an image to your NextCellent Gallery can be a matter of clicking a button and finding an image you have already uploaded.
This plugin is a fork of NextGEN Gallery Media Library Addon, updated to work with NextCellent.
NextCellent Gallery Media Library Addon requires some things:
- PHP 5.4 or higher
- WordPress 4.0 or higher
NextCellent Gallery Media Library Addon is currently available in following languages:
- Polish (Frank P. Walentynowicz)
- Danish (thomasdk81)
Just install it normally from inside WordPress. Should you wish to install it normally, just uploading and activating the plugin is enough.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“NextCellent Media Library Addon” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
“NextCellent Media Library Addon” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “NextCellent Media Library Addon” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Some fixes for the styles
- Code cleanup
- Internal changes: it should now work again.
- Style improvements
Notice: this version requires PHP 5.4 or higher. Please update your server if you are not up to date.
Notice: this version requires WordPress 4.0 or higher.
- Danish translation (thomasdk81)
Notice: the next version of this plugin will require PHP 5.4 or higher. Please update your server if you are still on 5.3 or lower.
- Fix for self-signed SSL certificates (Frank P. Walentynowicz)
- Dutch translation
- Polish translation (Frank P. Walentynowicz)
- Fixes for translations (Frank P. Walentynowicz)
- Fix for SSL (Frank P. Walentynowicz)
- Updated readme.
- Changed some class names (can now run side by side with the original)
- Improved the lay-out a tiny bit (more will follow)
- Updated to work with NextCellent
This is the old changelog.
- -Added- Image title and description import options
- -Changed- file_get_contents function call to wp_remote_get
- -Fix- Some typo and removed unused method.
- -Added- Can now search by „Media Tag“ in media window.
- Fix comments showing through source files.
- This plugin adds a feature to NextGEN Gallery Plguin to add an image from the WP Media Library.