This Plugins helps you to create a simple Glossar / Encyclopedia on your site using the plugin
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‘my-glossar’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Optional: Set-up the Slug for the lexicon under Settings > Glossar. The default value is ‘lexikon’
- It is important that you SAVE the Permalink structure again. (Settings > Permalinks)
- Create a new Page with the your own or the default Slug /lexikon/ and add the Shortcodes [gl_navigation] for the navigation and [gl_directory] for the entries to the page
- Enjoy the Plugin 🙂
Clicking on a word shows a 404 Error
The most reasons for this error is a not saved permalink structure.
Go to Settings > Permalinks and press the save button to solve this issue.
How can i use my own template for the detail view ?
To use an own template you can create a new file with the name single-nessio_gl.php and upload this to the theme folder.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Simple Glossary” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Simple Glossary” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
First version of the glosslar plugin.
- Bugfix for the navigation shortcode
- readme adjustments
- Bugfix Navigationcode
- add editor for the backendview
- some minor bugfixes
- fix the problem with the special character (germane)
- activate support for comments
- fix problem with the text formatting
- fix some output bugs
- fix for special character and older php versions
- added the possibility to use your own url-slug instead of lexikon
- minor bugfixes
- fixed the not closed h3-tag
- Optimization of displaying the numeric character