Clocks with different time zones for your website.
You can place several different clocks with different time zones to your website.
How does it work?
I want to thank Harish Premkumar for his jQuery plugin Canvas Clock
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘MX Time Zone Clocks’
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download ‘MX Time Zone Clocks’.
- Upload the ‘MX Time Zone Clocks’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate ‘MX Time Zone Clocks’ from your Plugins page.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“MX Time Zone Clocks” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
“MX Time Zone Clocks” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “MX Time Zone Clocks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Small Bug fixed.
Tested on WordPress v6.2. Added some features.
Display extra characters.
Cyrillic bug fixed.
Module’s bugs fixed. Copy shortcode button added.
XSS vulnerability fixed.
Added the ability to upload a clock’s dial via WordPress Media Library.
Display days Bug fixed.
Super simple clock is available.
5 new dials have added.
- 3 clock dial designs. 2 types of arrows.
- Show seconds in the clock. At the moment you can turn off the seconds of your clock.
- Font size of clock’s fonts bug fixing.
- Since version 2.1 you can change the font size of clock’s fonts.
- Since version 2.0 you can set the language of the clock and the language of the date.
- MX Time Zone Clocks.