Add one or more Custom Taxonomy to your wordpress managed website.
This plugin is focused on an easy to use interface with small number of choices to make it easier to use for a non technical user.
MW Taxonomy let you choose
- Taxonomy name in plural and singular,
- select the post types (default and custom) where your custom taxonomy can be used
- select wheather it should be hierarchical or not
- select wherher the taxonomy should be indexed by search engins or not
MW Taxonomy includes a widget Custom Taxonomy List for presenting taxonomies in the blog. Taxonomies can also be presented by Tag Cloud widget or menus.
Works in multisite environment as well.
Docs & Support
You will find more and updated information about the plugin at the plugin website
Please ask support questions in the plugin [support forum].(https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/mw-taxonomy)
From your WordPress dashboard
Go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New
Search for ‘MW Taxonomy’
Click Activate Plugin
Download the package from wordpress.org Plugin Directory
Unzip the files
Upload the unzipped files with FTP to the plugin directory in your wordpress installation
Go to Dashboard > Plugins to activate
None so far
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“MW Taxonomy” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Fix bug with widget
- Fix errors and warnings for php 7.2 and wp 5.1.1
- Fix more warnings for php 7.2
- Fix so warnings do not come up when run in debugging mode
- Choice to add a meta noindex tag to the head of taxonomy pages
- Improved slug handling