Pretty Permalinks requires outofthebox the module mod_rewrite. This module is a workaround to use pretty permalinks without any rewrite rule. The errorhandling – customized errorpage – will be used to resolve pretty permalinks. mg404Rewrite-Modul sends HTTP-Header-Code depending on the request.
If you have any posts to permalinks, you can try to activate PostProxy to resolve this issue (configurations / misc).
- Unpack mg404rewrite.0.7.zip.
- Copy mg404rewrite into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page.
- (Re-)Change permalink settings to write .htaccess (configurations / permalinks).
- If you have any posts to permalinks, you can try to activate PostProxy to resolve this issue (configurations / misc).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“mg404Rewrite” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “mg404Rewrite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.