Insert custom content after or before or both of the post. This also Supports use of HTML
- Go to Settings –> MD Custom content after or before of post
- Input your HTML that you want to display it after or before of post or both
- Go to a single post to see it
Go to plugins management page and Deactive it.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page then
Go to Settings –> Custom content after or before of post
- Q.1 How to use this ?
A. At plugin page, just enter TEXT you wish to display after or before post.
- Q.2 Does this support HTML
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“MD Custom content after or before of post” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- 0 [2012-08-24]: First version