Drive engagement and grow sales with end-to-end marketing automation for WordPress & WooCommerce.
Growmatik is a robust marketing automation solution that automates your entire marketing and drives more sales through personalized web pages, emails and popup within one tool.
- Form a holistic knowledge about your customers by collecting insights from their behavior across all touchpoints.
- Attract more targeted traffic to your website based on demographic details, in-site activity, email behavior and shopping patterns.
- Grow your leads with smart popups.
- Boost engagement with smart website and email content personalization
- Drive repeat sales with smart cross-selling emails.
- Re-engage slipping customers with smart follow-ups.
- Measure the performance of every campaign by tailored metrics, uncover successful funnels in your website and decide what’s next.
>> With Growmatik’s free plan you can send 15,000 emails, manage 2000 subscribers and personalize your website for 10,000 visits every month. Use it to delight your customers with personalized experiences, build solid relationships and drive conversions. Get started for free!
What is Growmatik?
Growmatik collects user data in 3 touchpoints (website content, email and popup), makes segments out of them with 50+ behavioral attributes and then uses them to personalize your marketing content for every segment seamlessly across all 3 channels.
Understand your customers in depth and target smarter
Segment people based on more than 50 attributes and behavioral patterns across their journey in your website (personal, referral, in-site activity, email activity, shopping activity, …)
Use the widest variety of conditions to target with your automations.
Target based on personal conditions
- Phone Number
Target based on geolocation
Geolocation condition allows you to create automations based on the physical location of visitors.
Target different devices
Create automations for specific device types such as desktop, mobile and tablet.
Target based on date and time
- Specific date
- A period of time
- Time of day (morning, noon, evening & night)
Target based on referring source type
- External Domain
- Search engines
- Social media
- UTM parameters
Target based on in-site activity
- Scrolling in page
- Visited pages or products
- Total spent time
- Total visits
- First visit date
- Last visit date
- Number of viewed pages
- Average time spent per session
- Used device
- Used browser
- Showing no activity (away)
Target based on WooCommerce customer behavior
- First purchase date
- Last purchase date
- Top purchased item
- Number of purchased items
- Number of orders with coupons
- Abandoned Cart
- Specific product purchase
- Total order value
- Total order count
Target based on email activity
- Signup date
- Number of campaigns sent
- Number of opened emails
- Number of clicked emails
- Number of unopened emails
- Number of unclicked emails
Use time range selector with your segmentations
Time range selector gives you a wide range of options to combine time ranges with filter attributes and create more specific segments.
Automate your entire marketing from hi to buy!
It only takes two simple steps to begin automating any marketing activity: If X Then Y. Build without code, implement without strain and schedule without postponing.
Show personalized web pages to your visitors and drive further engagement
Personalize your website for each niche segment of your audience. Show users their own version of your website tailored to their stage, behavior and preferences.
- Use the powerful Growmatik page personalizer to personalize text and graphics in your page based on your condition criteria.
- Personalize all parts of the page including header, menu, body and footer.
- Unlike usual personalization you are not limited to edit the existing content. Add and remove text, image, button, video, social icons, blog or products.
- Add personalized products, blogs and keywords in your pages.
Capture more leads with smart forms and popups
Use behavioral targeting to boost engagement and achieve higher conversion with your popups.
- Set your rule to trigger a popup with the specified conditions such as the time-pass or exit intent.
- Create your popup from ground up with Growmatik powerful Popup maker
- Or use one of preset email templates for different purposes such as lead generation, discount, cart abandonment, giveaway, event and more.
- Add dynamic elements such as a coupon and personalized keywords the user’s first name to highly tailor your popup.
Send the right email to the right audience in the right time
Engage and re-engage your customers with beautiful and personalized emails based on customer behavior.
- Set your rule to send an email when the specified conditions are met.
- Create your email from the ground up with Growmatik’s powerful email builder
- Or choose one of the preset email templates for different purposes such as lead generation, discount campaign, slipping users and more.
- Add personalized products, blogs and keywords in your emails.
Automate page redirects for custom funnels
Define custom redirects for specific segments of your audience such as a specific location or source.
Measure results to scale your success
Measure and assess the results of each marketing activity. Get invaluable data about your automations. Optimize your campaigns based on actionable insights.
Use built-in analytics without relying on Google Analytics
- Site Visits > Guest Visits, Lead Visits, Customer Visits
- Audience growth > Guest Count, Leads Count, Customers Count
- Site activity > Page views, Top Sources, Top Landing Page, Top UTM, Top Countries Top Keywords, Bounce Rate
- Shopping activity > Top Sales, Top Purchased products
Get individual performance reports for each of your automations
Every report includes tailored metrics needed to assess your automation.
Discover the working funnels using customer journey tool
Discover the website funnels that lead to the most sales, your most dedicated customers and what promotes growth.
Check your website performance through 5 main dimensions to get detailed info about what your users did within that dimension.
Location → Source → Landing Page → Subscription channel → Purchased Products
How Growmatik compares
Using too many tools on marketing instead of your business? Growmatik can change that.
Save both effort and money by utilizing an all-in-one marketing tool instead of being weighed down by dozens.
Growmatik is an alternative for:
- Groundhogg (see how they compare)
- If-So (see how they compare)
- Logic Hop (see how they compare)
- Jilt (see how they compare)
- MailPoet (see how they compare)
- ActiveCampaign (see how they compare)
- Google Analytics
- Google Optimize
Growmatik offers a free plan with full features that allows users to manage up to 2,000 subscribers, send 15,000 emails every month and personalize your website for 10,000 visits every month. Use it to discover growth opportunities throughout the customer journey, please your users through automated customized experiences, increase engagement and loyalty and boost sales.
Growmatik pricing is truly all-on-one. No extra payments for different features such as SMTP third-party services, server storage for website personalization or server resources for geolocation targeting.
Get started fast with premade automation recipes
Put together useful automations related to different purposes without spending much time to ideate and create them from scratch yourself.
- Build list
- Follow up
- Upsell & cross-sell
Add personalized products and blog lists to your web pages and emails
This feature makes you able to add custom products and blog posts inside email builder and web page personalizer tools.
You can personalize product lists based on following criteria:
- Specific products
- Abandoned cart products
- Discounted products
- Up sells
Also, personalized blog lists based on:
- Specific blog post
Add personalized keywords inside your webpages, emails and popups
In Growmatik, you have access to more than 30+ dynamic attributes covering personal details, in-site activity and shopping details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Average spent time
- Last purchased date
- Last purchased item
- Number of orders
Define new user tags and custom attributes
You can define your own custom user attributes when bulk importing users to Growmatik. In addition, you can also tag segments/users when importing it to Growmatik.
Manage, import and export your contacts
The People section in Growmatik allows you to view and manage your contacts and filter your users using a wide range of attributes to simultaneously see the results. Also, you can add new people by importing new users via CSV sheets file. You can export your users via CSV sheets as well.
Integrate seamlessly with your theme or page builder
- Fusion Builder
- Muffin Builder
Integrate with popular WordPress form builders
- Elementor Pro
- ContactForm 7
- Gravity Forms
- Raven (Jupiter X)
- Beaver Builder
Integrate with WPFusion
Connect Growmatik to WPFusion Premium and unlock unlimited integration with almost any WordPress plugin. Creates a persistent link between each user on your WordPress site and your contact records in Growmatik with the seamless integration of WP Fusion.
White-label your emails
You can replace Growmatik’s sender and the reply-to email address which is email@example.com by default with your own custom email address.
Connect Growmatik to your non-WP marketing or lead generation tools with REST API. See more details at Growmatik API reference.
Works on pages, posts, products and widgets
Growmatik is GDPR-Compliant
Growmatik is a product of Hamburg-based company Artbees GmbH and the producer of the popular Jupiter X WordPress theme.
- Follow Growmatik on Twitter
- Follow Growmatik on Facebook
- Follow Growmatik on YouTube
- Follow Growmatik on Instagram
- This plugin does nothing until you finish setup as explained in After activation section. You need an account on Growmatik.ai to integrate.
Installation from within WordPress
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Growmatik.
- Install and activate the Growmatik plugin.
- Upload the entire
growmatikfolder to the
- Visit Plugins.
- Activate the Growmatik plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Growmatik – Marketing Automation and Personalization” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
Released on December 17th, 2021
- New: Guest Customers support
- You can use Growmatik’s advanced segmentation and filtering, and automation on guest customers and view the relevant reports.
- After updating to this plugin all your existing guest customers will be synced to Growmatik contacts.
- New: Easy Digital Downloads support
- In addition to WooCommerce, Growmatik now recognizes Easy Digital Downloads as an e-commerce platform, supporting its downloads, payments, and coupons features.
- Improved infrastructure and codebase.
- Fixed issues in plugin data removal.
Released on November 18th, 2021
- Fixed an error occurring on WordPress Widget Editor screen.
Released on September 1st, 2021
- Fixed Permalinks issue upon plugin activation, that caused some WooCommerce-related pages or other pretty URLs to show a 404 error.
- If upgrading from a previous version, it is advised to navigate to Settings > Permalinks in WordPress admin area and click the ‘Save Changes’ button once without changing any setting.
- On WordPress network (multi-site) installations, do the above procedure for the sites on which Growmatik is enabled.
- Marked compatibility with WordPress 5.8
Released on July 14th, 2021
- Improved onboarding experience.
- On WordPress network (multi-site) installations, some permalinks (including WooCommerce product pages and other third-party plugins that rely on permalinks) may show the 404 error after activating the plugin. To resolve the issue, in the WordPress admin area of the individual sites, navigate to Settings > Permalinks and click the ‘Save Changes’ button without changing any setting.
Released on May 31st, 2021
- Fixed issues in Growmatik email click tracking.
Released on May 24th, 2021
- Improved consent checkbox UI in WordPress sign-up and WooCommerce checkout pages.
- The checkbox is now closer to Register/Checkout buttons.
- Internal logic improvements for data handling.
- Changes to WordPress plugin off-boarding experience.
- Marked compatibility with WordPress 5.7 and adjusted the color palette.
Released on April 19th, 2021
- Improved site integration status display in admin page.
- Fixed marketing email consent detection on new user registrations.
- Fixed consent field submission for Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms.
Released on April 6th, 2021
- New: EU consent and marketing email consent checkboxes can now be displayed in WordPress and WooCommerce sign up and check out forms.
- Improved logic of form integration functionality (with Elementor Pro, Raven (Jupiter X), Gravity Forms, WP Forms, Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7 and Divi Email Optin module) and fixed minor issues.
Released on March 23rd, 2021
- Fixed an issue with relative include paths.
Released on February 19th, 2021
- Added DNS prefetch for Growmatik URLs.
- Fixed an issue with rewrite rules on WordPress network (multi-site) installations.
Released on February 9th, 2021
- Added integration with Divi Email Optin module.
- Improved page loading performance by reducing the size of Growmatik scripts and loading them asynchronously.
- Fix compatibility issues with Elementor forms and Jupiter X Raven forms on Elementor 3.1.0 and later.
Released on January 21st, 2021
New features and highlights:
- Compatibility with WP Fusion
- Growmatik is now one of the supported platforms in WP Fusion, allowing integration with 100+ plugins and services.
- Integration with Jupiter X Raven forms
- This feature requires the recent Jupiter X version 1.22.0 or higher.
- Subscription forms in Growmatik popups no longer create users on WordPress
- As a better alternative, now you can see the full list of subscribed users in your Growmatik dashboard → People page.
- In addition, Growmatik no longer associates Guest Checkouts with registered WordPress users. The list of your guest customers is always available using ‘Subscription Method’ filter in People page.
Improvements and fixes:
- Improved e-commerce analytics for displaying popups and personalizing content.
- Fixed compatibility with WP Rocket and Cloudflare Rocket Loader services.
- Collect reason of plugin deactivation.
- Marked compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
Read our blog article to keep up with our latest features: What we shipped last in 2020: Cross-channel automation for your segments, new WordPress integrations, automation recipes and more.
Released on January 5th, 2021
- Real-time segmentation of visitors for popups and content personalization!
- This augments the existing feature of segmenting visitors and sending personalized emails.
- Support WooCommerce upsell and cross-sell products in emails and personalization builder.
- Integration with more WordPress form builders:
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja Forms
Released on December 7th, 2020
- Integration with Elementor Pro > Form element
- Fixed issue with WooCommerce abandoned cart detection on WordPress network (multi-site) installations
Released on October 28th, 2020
- Immediate personalization: Improved rendering performance of personalized elements in the page.
- Improved rule execution performance.
Released on September 28th, 2020
- Added compatibility notice for caching plugins: We’ll let you know if we find out a plugin is not fully compatible with Growmatik and provide some ways to workaround the issues.
Released on September 15th, 2020
- Improve compatibility with some caching plugins, including SG Optimizer.
Released on September 1st, 2020
- Supports the ability to email the customers their abandoned cart contents, or display the cart contents on the visited pages using the Personalizer feature.
Released on August 5th, 2020
This release contains a number of improvements to segment your visitors to personalize their visiting experience. New features include:
- Deliver personalized content, popups and emails to customers who bought specific products, or products from a specific category;
- Segment your customers based on their currency, payment method, and whether they purchased as a guest;
- Target visitors that landed on a specific page of your site or visited specific pages for email marketing;
- Find visitors that spent the most time on your website, or those being mostly active in specific days of week;
- Run email campaigns for users that did not engage well with your previous emails for a chance to return them.
In addition, it is now possible to configure Growmatik to send emails from your own domain and brand. Visit your Site Settings in Growmatik dashboard for more information.
Released on June 26th, 2020
- 🎉 New: Segment your visitors based on more than 50 attributes and behavioral patterns. Available now in your Growmatik dashboard.
- Fixed: Compatibility with a number of WordPress cache plugins and non-WordPress caching solutions.
- Fixed: PHP notice when syncing posts and products list.