Write this into the editor:
and the shortcode content will be parsed with parsedown. Syntax highlighting will appear for the source codes.
This plugin is available at github, too.
Please report issues at github, pull requests are welcome, too!
- Upload the
markdown-shortcodedirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the plugins menu in WordPress.
- Use it by wrapping text in the shortcode
- Will it work in the Visual Editor?
Yes. You can switch between Visual and Text(HTML) mode. The plugin converts html entities back to the original characters.
- The WYSIWYG editor (TinyMCE) is removing empty spaces!
Indeed, TinyMCE is well-known for destroying markup. Replace empty spaces with underscores __ .
Underscores will be converted to empty spaces right before markdown conversion.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Markdown Shortcode” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- see https://github.com/JohannesHoppe/markdown-shortcode/releases for a list of all releases