This plugins contains two widgets :
– a simple and little one to be display on little place. When you click on this widget, it will load another page (to be choose in admin section)
– the second widget is a full map, based on OpenStreetMap and Nominatim. You will be able to see all retailers and search for place.
The idea of this widget is to have retailers informations stock on a geojson file, and be able to locate the nearest retailers for a customer.
Licenses of the maps and place search:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/msl_plugindirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Map Store Locator screen to configure the plugin
- Include widget in your theme or use MSL shortcode in a page
Additionnal information could be found here : https://github.com/jdev-org/WP-map-store-locator/wiki
Do I need any key or any registration to show maps on my wordpress ?
Who can I contact if I want to add some new feature ?
This is on opensource project, you can contribute to it, or you can contact https://jdev.fr if you want someone to do it for you.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Map Store Locator” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
This is the first version.
Fix widget position
Fix search input width
Fix shortcode param
Fix translation path
Fix input search width
Insert arrows to change the popup target for many feature at the same coordinates
Display popup at nearest(s) point(s)
Change Nominatim to Photon address API
Fix style for KML layer
Fix some default params values
Add param to config the result numbers
Zoom to results address extent
Fix Photon URL
Insert wiki img