Make Builder is your free, friendly drag and drop page builder for WordPress. Simple, fast and easy to use. Build any page or post layout with any theme without touching a line of code.
Discover Make Builder today — it’s free!
Over 800,000 businesses trust Make, now meet Make Builder
With over 800,000 makers powering their websites with our popular Make WordPress theme, we decided to engineer our new Make Builder using the same powerful page builder you’ll find in Make, but now available to use with all of your favourite themes as a plugin! Here’s what people have to say:
I wish I found Make Builder earlier! Easy going, fast! step by step building with no complications. — palagyiadri
Appreciated the assistance in getting things set up, since I was very much a beginner at the time. Fantastic, personal, authentic support. — marketingshewrote
I am crazy about it! Clean, customizable, divine. So refreshing in comparison to other bloated, counter-intuitive builder out there. — jess888
Make Builder offers a ton of variety while still making it easy to design our site and match our brand. — Jason Lemieux
Within days of launching my new website, I had several compliments! After buying Make Plus, I had a couple of questions, which were answered within hours. — Beth Maiden
Make Builder popular features:
- Powerful, free page and post builder
- Easily create content columns
- Design beautiful slideshows
- Create stunning galleries with overlays
- Easily add buttons and custom styled lists
- Customizable section background styles
- Clean, valid, SEO friendly code (no shortcodes!)
- Action & filter hooks for developers
- Completely compatible with all your favourite plugins including Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads and more!
Make Plus premium features:
- Show Posts List with your builder pages
- Dedicated Easy Digital Downloads builder section
- Dedicated WooCommerce builder section
- Create accordions and tabs
- Features to duplicate pages and sections
- Dynamic widget areas in builder pages
- Column width controls
- Custom HTML IDs and classes
- Master and Draft section modes
- No up-sell ads
- Friendly, fast and dedicated support access
- And so much more!
Discover Make Builder today — it’s free!
To get started:
- Upload the
make-builderfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Having trouble? Check out our help guide on installing Make Builder 😀
- Can I use my own themes?
Absolutely! Make Builder gets out of the way and is designed to work in any theme. So just choose your perfect theme, and know that Make Builder will help you to get the most of out it.
- How can I upgrade to Make Plus?
Make Plus is an amazingly powerful add-on plugin for Make Builder. To upgrade, check out our Make Builder website.
- Where can I get help?
For help getting set up, check out our help guides. We’re always happy to answer your questions 😀
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Your Friendly Drag and Drop Page Builder — Make Builder” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Your Friendly Drag and Drop Page Builder — Make Builder” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bugfix: Removed misbehaving welcome form.
- Bugfix: Toggle between Make Builder and Gutenberg was showing when Gutenberg was not available.
- Improvement: Wrap block editor’s related logic in admin context to prevent issue with third party plugins.
- Improvement: It’s now possible to switch between Make Builder and the block editor in WordPress 5.0 on a per post/page basis.
- Bugfix: Editor height in content edit overlay only allowed showing one line of text on WordPress 5.0.
- Make compatibility notice dismissible.
- Added WordPress 5.0 editor compatibility notice.
Bug fix: Hide HappyForms notice if Make Plus is active.
- Improvement: added a Custom CSS option to Button format for easier global customization.
- Bug fix: Column sorting was messing up column resizing in Content sections.
- Bug fix: Global discussion settings were being ignored in posts and pages.
- Bug fix: Color picker customizations were interfering with core and third party color pickers.
- Bug fix: Content section was ignoring filtered default amount of columns.
- Bug fix: Color picker controls misbehave on WordPress 4.9.
- Improved: Removed double serialization of Make data which was causing issues with migration plugins.
- A script was interfering with hamburger navigation link in Twenty Seventeen.
- Bug fix: Sections tiled backgrounds were misbehaving.
- Initial release.