This logo branding tool plugin is a tool for WordPress so you can change the wordpress logo on the admin login page to a logo of your own. This will enable to you brand up your login page in line with the rest of your site.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Go to Add New from the Plugins menu
- Choose Upload and browse to the zip file locally on your computer where you have saved the copy of logo-branding-tool.zip
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Upload your custom image to the media section and then paste the link the the plugin settings
- Can I change the link on the WordPress logo?
That’s being looked at and hopefully coming in the next release.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Logo Branding Tool” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Logo Branding Tool” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- A few bug fixes put in place
- Plugin now sponsored by http://www.andthenhost.com