A more powerful version of
wp_list_pages() which allows you to specify a start depth.
This means you can easily display secondary and tertiary navigation seperately from the primary navigation on your site.
list_pages_at_depth function accepts all the same arguments as
wp_list_pages, but has an additional argument called ‘startdepth’. Set this to be 0 to display primary navigation, 1 for secondary navigation etc. If you wanted to display secondary navigation with indented tertiary navigation you can use this in conjunction with the depth argument – simply set startdepth to 1 and depth to 2.
<?php list_pages_at_depth( array( 'startdepth' => 1, 'depth' => 1 ) ); ?>
The plugin also includes a widget so you can easily add it to your site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“List Pages at Depth” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Use PHP 5 style constructors.
- Add selected page classes: current_page_item, current_page_parent, current_page_ancestor.
- Allow list pages to be displayed on pages other than single pages.
- Sanitize widget fields when updating.
- Test up to WordPress 4.0
- Adhere to formatting standards and a little bit of code tidying.
- Added support for ‘ancestors_of’ argument.
- Added support for other post types via ‘list_pages_at_depth_post_types’ filter.
- Widget includes ‘widget_pages_args’ filter.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 3.3
- Now shows in all circumstances, not just on pages, if the startdepth is set to zero.
- Added widget.
- Fixed bug caused by duplicates when finding parent and child pages.
- First Release.