LH Custom Dashboard plugin changes the left and right footer text and the top left icon in your backed dashboard. More features will added in time.
Features of this plugin:
- Left and right footer text changed via configuration
- Remove the WordPress top left icon and replace with an icon of your choice
- On multsite adds an icon (where available) for every site in the My Sites menu
Like this plugin? Please consider leaving a 5-star review.
Love this plugin or want to help the LocalHero Project? Please consider making a donation.
- Upload the entire
lh-custom-dashboardfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to Settings->Custom Dashboard and configure the options, if the plugin is network activated there will be additional network wide settings in the Network Admin area also under Settings->Custom Dashboard
What is something does not work?
LH Custom Dashboard, and all https://lhero.org plugins are made to WordPress standards. Therefore they should work with all well coded plugins and themes. However not all plugins and themes are well coded (and this includes many popular ones).
If something does not work properly, firstly deactivate ALL other plugins and switch to one of the themes that come with core, e.g. twentyfirteen, twentysixteen etc.
If the problem persists please leave a post in the support forum: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/lh-media-mime-types/. I look there regularly and resolve most queries.
What if I need a feature that is not in the plugin?
Please contact me for custom work and enhancements here: https://shawfactor.com/contact/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“LH Custom Dashboard” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
1.00 July 13, 2015
1.01 August 23, 2015
1.10 December 22, 2015
1.20 May 14, 2016
Network admin favicon.
1.21 June 25, 2016
1.22 April 29, 2017
Move setting to external file
1.23 July 29, 2017
Added class check
1.24 May 16, 2017
Moved to singleton pattern
1.25 June 12, 2019
Added direct access check