Google Direction adds Google Maps feature to your website. The simple yet intuitive interface allows to insert a map anywhere on your post or page, in less than a minute.
The powerful short code offers friendly producere.
This is as simple as:
Google Direction Features
- Add a map by adding attributes directly to the short code
- Useful when you want to use a map at a single place only
- Supports single location
- Create and save several maps short codes
- Supports multiple locations
- Just pass the Address using ‘address’ attribute to the short code
- No more mess of several attributes
- Multiple Map Locations on a page
- Driving Content for Each route
- Full Street Address (address)
- Well structured Design
- Download plugin zip file to your computer and extract in a folder
kento-google-directionfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Does Google Direction require a Google Maps API Key?
Absolutely no Google Maps API Key is required. Just install and use the plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Google Direction” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- First release