Do you need to add a leaderboard or scoreboard to your WordPress site? This plugin makes it dead easy.
To start the process, create a scoreboard or leaderboard by clicking here. It’s free and doesn’t require a signup or account!
Once you have added a board to a post, it will update automatically. So if you add new scores or players, your post will get updated in real-time.
- Choose between leaderboards, scoreboards, team leaderboards and click counters.
- Leaderboards are animated
- Themes and custom colours included
- Boards are administered via intuitive admin interface that can be used from mobile devices
- Updates to the underlying data are shown automatically
Boards up to a certain number of players (currrently 6) are totally free. Above this a small one-off payment is required.
How does it work?
- Install the Keep the Score plugin.
- Create a leaderboard on Keepthescore.co and get its shortcode.
- Add the shortcode to your WordPress post.
See the FAQ below for more details.
I have a question / I need help
You can write us an email here: email@example.com
How do I create a board and get its shortcode?
These steps happen on Keepthescore.co. Proceed as follows:
- Create a scoreboard or leaderboard by clicking here. It’s free and doesn’t require a signup or account!
- Click on „Share“ button at the top of your newly created leaderboard or scoreboard.
- Click on the „Embed on WordPress site“ button.
- Copy the shortcode code to your clipboard using the blue COPY button.
- Your shortcode will look like this:
[ keepthecore token="rvfafgignlr" ]. This is what you add to your post in the next step.
How do I add the shortcode to my post?
Once you have installed and activated the plugin, you can use a so-called „shortcode“ to add a board to your post. Shortcodes are a feature of WordPress, which make it easier to quickly add content to your posts.
We’re assuming that you’re using the new block editor („Gutenberg“), which was released with WordPress 5.0.
- Start a new paragraph and type „/“
Shortcodefrom the list that appears and press enter.
- Paste the code you got from the step above. It should look something like
[ keepthecore token="rvfafgignlr" ]
- That’s all. Save your post and your board should be visible.
How to uninstall the plugin?
Simply deactivate and delete the plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Keep the Score” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Plugin released.