Judge.me helps you collect and display star ratings and reviews about your products and WooCommerce store. Social proof from reviews and other user-generated content like photos and videos increases your conversion rate, organic traffic, and buyer engagement.
Collect reviews on autopilot
- Unlimited review requests: schedule automatic requests after fulfillment or delivery, set the delay time for domestic and international orders.
- Email templates: choose among 4 different, fully-customizable email templates (including in-email review forms), or design your own templates with an email editor.
- Automatic reminders: send email reminders to customers who haven’t left a review yet.
- Coupons: automatically send a static/dynamic coupon to all reviewers that meet your coupon conditions.
- Advanced blacklisting: disable review requests for certain products or customers.
- Manual requests: send unlimited review requests to orders fulfilled prior to the app installation.
- Product groups and cross-shop reviews syndication: share reviews among similar products in the same product groups or shop groups.
Create High-Quality User Content
- Photo and video reviews: ask reviewers for photos and videos on product pages and in the review request emails.
- Default translations for emails and widgets: available in 34 languages.
- Custom forms: ask custom questions in the review form to understand more about your customers and products.
- Social share, up-votes, and locations for reviews.
Build trust in your brand
- Review Widget: collect and display your product reviews and star ratings on your product pages.
- Preview Badge: display your star ratings and number of reviews as a badge below the product title on product or collection pages.
- Reviews Carousel: feature selected reviews on your front page.
- Floating Reviews Tab: create a floating tab on the side of your screen to showcase all reviews.
- All Reviews page: create a dedicated page to showcase all your reviews.
- Verified Reviews Count Badge: highlight the total number of verified buyer reviews in the footer.
- Questions and answers (Q&A): allow users to ask questions directly on the product page and build an FAQ by answering publicly.
- Fully optimized for mobile and loading speed.
Adjust your review style (unique!)
Your brand, not ours: we preserve your brand by using the fonts, styles, and colors as defined by your shop theme.
You can choose among 3 widget themes to suit your style, taste, and business:
- Default theme
- Leex theme for promoting picture reviews
- Align theme for clarity and focus
Boost your organic traffic
- Automatic rich snippets: show your star ratings in Google Search, Free SEO check by our SEO expert for your product rich snippets.
- Automatic Google Shopping XML feed: show reviews in Google Shopping.
- Automatic social push: connect your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to share your reviews on social media.
Simple migration & great support
- Import directly from Yotpo, Shopify, Stamped.io, Loox, Ryviu, Rivyo, and more.
- Use our review import tool to upload your CSV file or get in touch with our team for migration support.
- Support that cares: When you have a question or an issue, we are on it.
Just install Judge.me Woocommerce plugin and go to the Judge.me settings page to configure the plugin.
Is Judge.me on WooCommerce free?
Yes, there are currently no charges for using Judge.me on WooCommerce.
Which WooCommerce version are supported?
Judge.me supports WooCommerce verion 3.0 and up.
Can I do import from different sources?
Importing from other review apps is available for: Yotpo, Super Reviews, Shopify, Orankl, WooCommerce and KudoBuzz – contact us for more.
Reviews from non-Shopify & non-Woocommerce sources can be imported as well, please go to our import page to get the sample CSV file.
Can I send review request emails to old clients?
You can send review request emails to old clients by submitting a CSV file with order info. We will base on the info you’ve provided to schedule emails to your clients. The status of these emails can be checked in our plugin page >
Can I customize the widget & badges?
From the Judge.me’s settings page, you can customize the star colors, verified badges’ colors, ratings bar’s color, …etc. For further customizations, please contact us.
How can I enable/disable the review request emails?
From our admin page, please go to Judge.me’s settings page > “Review Request” tab > Conditions > Enable Requests . From there, you can choose to enable/disable review request emails to both international & domestic orders.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Judge.me Product Reviews for WooCommerce” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Improvement: Core scripts can now be divided into different portions and supported progressive loading.
- Update sidebar menu logo
- New shortcode
jgm-ugc-media-gridto render UGC Media Grid
- Updated assets: Updated Judge.me logo for sidebar.
- Bug Fix: Fix carousel compact no pictures theme.
- Updated assets: Updated Judge.me helpdesk logos.
- Updated description: Updated plugin description for listing page.
- Bug Fix: Allow to save slash character in review.
- Bug Fix: Support trashing products, delete from trash and restore from trash.
- Improvement: Mark draft and pending review products as out of store.
- Improvement: Support deleting products.
- Improvement: Move judgeme templates in templates/judgeme
- Bug Fix: Typo quick installation tab
permission_callbackwarnings since WordPress version 5.5
- Improvement: Autoload widget contents only when necessary on web pages *
- Bug Fix: Widget previews in Settings page didn’t show content *
- Add knowledgebase links to FAQ *
- Add FAQ and advanced tab to landing page *
- Complete revamp of plugin’s landing page *
- Support loading widget shortcode for specific product in any page *
- Add support for Swift Performance Cache plugin *
- Fix potential bug for checkout page *