jQuery Banner Rotate is a WordPress plugin that allows to create Sliders, where the images can have expiration date or not.
This file is part of jQuery Banner Rotate.
jQuery Banner Rotate is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
jQuery Banner Rotate is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with jQuery Banner Rotate. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
1.Extract the plugin’s folder in /wp-content/plugins/
- How can I help with the translation of the plugin?
You can send the translation by e-mail. Send for email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“jQuery Banner Rotate” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Updated: jQuery Cycle plugin
- Added: New parameters for shortcode
- Added: TinyMCE button
- Fixed: Banner creation form
- Fixed: Activation and uninstall hooks are functional
- Compatible with version 4.1
- Fixed: Slider was not displayed
- Added: Plugin in English with translation into Portuguese (Brazil)
- Added: Support for other translations
- Added: Object-Oriented Programming
- Added: ‘count’ field for number of banners
- Added: Widget
- Added: Media Uploader as an option to insert an image
- Added: Parameter ‘count’ inserted into the shortcode to limit the maximum number of images in the Slider
- Fixed: CRUD slide
- Added: Slider scheme
- Fixed: Error in activation plug-in
- First release