This plug-in allows you to add a widget to your blog’s sidebar that shows a list of your photo albums from Jalbum (jalbum.net). The Jalbum blog badge can be customized with colors and title. Jalbum albums can also be customized in any way to fit the look and feel of your blog – each album can have it’s unique style. You can also add guest commenting, visitor counter, sharing options and more to your photo albums. Albums can be hosted on your own site or with a free Jalbum account.
More info on the Jalbum blog badge: http://jalbum.net/blog/entry/badges-we-do-need-to-show-you-our-stinkin-blog-badges/
Jalbum home page: http://jalbum.net
jalbum-badge.zipand upload the unzipped folder to the
- Sign in to the WordPress admin interface.
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ menu and activate the Jalbum Badge plugin.
- Go to the ‘Widgets’ menu (under ‘Appearance’). Drag the Jalbum Badge widget andr drop it on your side bar.
- In the expanded Jalbum Badge widget view enter your jalbum.net username and customize the badge to your liking. Then click ‘Done’.
- Finally, don’t forget to ‘Save’ your changes.
- Do I need a jalbum.net account to use the plugin?
Yes you do. Sign up for one here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Jalbum Badge” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar