Unparalleled protection and monitoring service for your site.
IVGuard is the plugin that specialized for the protection and monitoring against the attacks to your website. Now you see and know everything.
Simply install the IVGuard Plugin, and you will have full overview and control of your site. IVGuard is a security plugin that specializes in monitoring, protection and prevention of future attacks to your site.
Preview of Services
IVGuard is loaded with futures and more are on the way.
Here are some:
1. VERSION CONTROL
WordPress has constant updates and new version of a plugins and themes. You can easily perform updates from the admin panel of your WordPress site. However sometimes these new versions or the old ones that you have become susceptible to hacker attacks. They might have vulnerabilities or bugs or just are not working properly. The version control of IVGuard plugin notifies you when some of these issues occur.
2. USERS CONTROL
This feature will notify you about every change of the status of every user in your WordPress admin panel. You will also get a message when a new member is added, or an old one is removed. And that’s how you’ll be aware of every unauthorized action in your site.
3. FILE ARCHIVE
4. FILE INTEGRITY CHECK
Compare your current website to previous versions. You can see which files have been changed, and decide if you need to do something about it.
6. FLOW CHANGES
This function helps you keep track of any recent changes that have occurred to your website.
7. STOCK CHANGES
IVGuard will also compare your plugins, theme and CMS to their stock versions. Any modifications made will be easily noticed.
8. FILE RESTORE
9. BAD BOTS BLOCK
Protection against suspicious bots – IVGuard monitors the activity of suspicious bot that are constantly scanning your site for exploits. When such an activity is detected IVGuard will block the access of the originating IP to the site. You can manage the block/unblock IP addresses on your personal dashboard.
10. BRUTE-FORCE PROTECTION
IVGuard will block each IP address that somebody or something tries to find your log-in credentials from. The suspension is for 24 hours and will block it again repetitively for another 24 hours if incorrect username or password are entered after the first period.
11. MASSIVE BRUTE-FORCE PROTECTION
When comparing a common Brute-Force attack to a massive one, you can distinguish a massive attack, when in an interval of 3 minutes there are unsuccessful log in attempts from at least 3 different IP addresses.
If this happens IVGuard creates a second level of security to your website by adding a Master Security Code. That code is automatically sent to the administrator’s email. In case there are no more attacks this extra level of security is eliminated in 3 hours. Otherwise, another Master Security Code will be sent.
A hefty function that many webmasters overlook is the self-defense feature. This means that we will also check the state of the IVGuard Plugin on your website. This way we guarantee none of its functionality is lost due to hacker attacks.
13. FULL SUPPORT
We are always here for you. Whenever you have an issue, you can turn to our tech support and get quick and qualified help.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the ‘IVGuard’ screen in WordPress to copy your unique Activation Key
- Sing UP or Login on https://ivguard.net
- Click on „+1 Secure Site“ tab, paste your activation code and click „Submit“
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“IVGuard” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Add – Massive Brute-Force Protection
- Add – Option to disable IP verification (for the API Requests)
- Add – DNS Cache
- Add – Brute-Force Protection
- Add – Bad Bots Block – IVGuard monitors the activity of suspicious bot that are constantly scanning your site for exploits. When such an activity is detected IVGuard will block the access of the originating IP to the site. You can manage the block/unblock IP addresses on your personal dashboard.
- Imp – getFile: In case of error returns message & code of the error
- Fix – Hiding PHP notice and warning mesages from the output
- Initial release