After creating a web service on https://idpay.ir and getting an API Key, follow this instruction:
- Activate plugin IDPay for Easy Digital Downloads.
- Go to Downloads > Settings > Payment Gateways.
- Check „IDPay“ option in the Payment Gateways section.
- Enter your API Key in „IDPay payment gateway“ section.
After that, if a customer is going to purchase a downloadable product which is created by Easy Digital Downloads, The IDPay payment gateway will appear and she can pay with it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“IDPay for Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
“IDPay for Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
2.1.3, April 25, 2021
- Fix plugin header bug.
2.1.2, October 19, 2020
- Support GET method in Callback.
2.1.1, August 16, 2020
- Fix bug.
2.1.0, July 15, 2020
- Fix bug.
- Clean code.
2.0.3, October 02, 2019
- Fix a bug which caused notice output in payment verification
2.0.2, September 02, 2019
- Address a problem is payment cancellation
2.0.1, May 08, 2019
- Try to connect to the gateway more than one time.
- Store hashed card number.
- Sanitize text fields.
2.0, February 10, 2019
- Published for web service version 1.1.
- Increase timeout of wp_safe_remote_post().
- Check Double-Spending.
1.2.1, December 11, 2018
- Load text domain.
- Check if ‘ABSPATH’ is defined.
1.2, December 11, 2018
- Plugin translation
1.1, November 20, 2018
- Save card number returned by the gateway
- Coding Standards
- Bux fix.
- Refactor some function and hook names.
- Use wp_safe_remote_post() instead of curl.
- PHP documentations.
1.0, September 30, 2018
- First Release