This plugin detects idle user and execute the action that is being specified in Admin End.
From version 2.0, you can now specify the action and time for each user role.
It tracks the users activity in both the front end and admin end.
You can setup Idle Time from WP Admin > Settings > Idle User Logout
Once you reach Idle User Logout Page, you can setup behavior of the plugin for each user\’s role.
If there is any problem, or need any help, we can give you a helping hand.
Install this plugin is very simple:
Upload the plugin\’s folder to the
Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
That\’s it! Go to Settings > Idle User Logout and configure the field \“Auto Logout Duration\“ as you want.
How do I change the idle time period?
Go and configure the time period whatever you like from your admin end general settings page.
It\’s in milliseconds, so 2 seconds is equal to 2000 ms of idle time.
What happens if I accidentally set time to 1 Second?
It isn\’t possible. The plugin does some validation, which force user to set idle time minimum 10. If left blank, it will take default time mentioned in General Settings tab.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Idle User Logout” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Idle User Logout” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Ensured WordPress 5.8.2 compatibility
- Ensured PHP 8.0 compatibility
- Updated timer library
- Dev: Server end timer added – User will get kicked out even if they close the browser
- Dev: Added session destory along with cookie
- Ensured WordPress 4.6 compatibility
- Ensured WordPress 4.3 compatibility
- Fix: Minor issue while activating the plugin.
- Feature: Added Idle Behavior for each user roles.
- Fix: Mobile issue resolution
- Fix: Plugin activation error resolution
Fix: Bug fixed in Firefox and IE
Added independent Settings UI
- First Version