CodeBlock is a free WordPress plugin that enables visitors to copy programming code with a single click. It features:
- Makes use of short-codes
- Works with stylized code. That is, it only copies the code not the underlying HTML elements
- Spam free. It will never bag (ehm, bug) you for ratings, permissions…etc.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- To use the plugin place your code between [codeblock] or [cb] shortcodes.
- Is there any settings for the plugin?
The plugin has no settings.
- Which programming languages does the plugin provide syntax highlighting for?
The plugin does not provide any syntax high-lighting. It simply creates ‘a code box’ with a copy button. You must provide your own syntax highlighted code.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“HyperCoder CodeBlock” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Initial release