Set your WooCommerce® shop to holiday/vacation mode. Use date range to schedule closed time. You can use WooCommerce® store notice or separate message to display information to your customers.
- Disable Orders (remove add to cart button and display message)
- Disable Cart (items in active carts will be removed when activated holiday mode)
- Disable Checkout
- Display Custom Notification to your clients or use WooCommerce® store notice
- Set up a Start and End date for your holidays
- Automatically disable mode when vacation ends
WooCommerce® is a registered trademark of Automattic Inc.
This plugin does not store any personal data.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Appearance -> Customize -> Holiday mode settingsto setup holiday mode
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Holiday Mode for WooCommerce” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
“Holiday Mode for WooCommerce” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Holiday Mode for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatibility for WordPress 5.9
- Add additional message on product page to increase theme compatibility (if woocommerce_before_main_content is not used by active theme)
- Settings are only visible if WooCommerce is activated within WordPress
- HTML is now possible for customer message
- Only provide vacation feature if WooCommerce is available
- Lowest PHP version is now 7.3, because lower versions reached EOL
- Fixed warning: Timezone is used correctly now
- Add further translation
- Fixed default translation language
- Add german language
- Fixed defined version, to allow updates
- Fixed settings: names are now more unique
- Initial version