This plugin offers Complete language transliteration support for your wordpress blogs in Persian, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Arabic, Nepali, Marathi, Punjabi, Bengali, Gujarati and Urdu using google transliteration API. Visitors can use Ctrl+G key combination to toggle between english and selected language.
What’s New in version 1.7.2:
* Added support for wordpress 4.5 and buddypress 2.5.2
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Google Transliteration” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Added support for wordpress 4.5 and buddypress 2.5.2
- Added support for wordpress 4.5
- New transliteration button UI
- supports wordpress 3.2.1 and buddypress 1.2.9
- Add transliteration support for BuddyPress
- Add transliteration support for admin panel
- Fixed a bug in comment area textbox in some themes
- Add Compatibility with WordPress 3.1
- Add Compatibility with WordPress 3.0
- Users can now select from a list of languages for transliteration in the comment form.
- now you can customize the positon of transliteration options in the comment form.
- fixed a bug where checkbox in the coment form had problems with some themes.
- Now you can enable/disable Google Transliteration by default.
- Commenters can easily toggle Google Transliteration by checking a checkbox.
- some persian language translation fixed.
- Add ability to set the correct comment field id due to different wordpress themes’ settings.
- Add support for Italian language
- Add support for persian language
- fixed a bug where plugin does not work when admin was loged in to the blog.
- base version