Works out the handicap for a user according to the UK CONGU regulations using a form generated with a shortcode ([ghc_form]).
Will then update the handicap after the initial one is worked out every time the user enters a new card.
This is then displayed in a table of all the members registered on the site (again with a shortcode ([ghc_display_users])).
Admin can update the css from the settings panel and manually change a users handicap from their profile pages.
You can also display the current users handicap with the shortcode [ghc_user_details].
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Customise the css in the GHC settings page under settings in your admin area.
- Add the main form to a page using the shortcode [ghc_form]
- Add the current users handicap with the shortcode [ghc_user_details]
- Manually edit any handicaps from the the users profile page if you are an admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Golf Handicap Calculator” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Optimised form building
- Several bug fixes and minor documentation changes
- Plugin created and uploaded to wordpress plugins directory