View, create and check cronjobs doing http-URL- or Shortcode-requests.
With Get URL Cron you can
* add, edit, delete cronjobs: request http-URLs or WordPress-Shortcodes at defined times and with several intervals
* check the retrieved result on a required string or JSON-field (to be sure the http-URL- / Shortcode-request was ok)
* retry the http-URL- / Shortcode-request several times on failures
* display all cronjobs in the WordPress-Installation (also those independent of Get URL Cron)
* manually execute Get URL Cron-cronjobs
* Log all requests: 1st Logentry is that the htpp-URL- / Shortcode-request is a try, 2nd Logentry is success or failirure of the request
* send mails for each http-URL- / Shortcode-request: start trying and result of request
- Go to ‘Basic Settings’ in the plugin menu to set basic settings (like E-Mailadress for Statusmessages)
- Go to ‘Set CronJobs’ to manage the cron events: Set URL or WordPress-Shortcode, interval, startdate etc.
- Store the defined CronJobs
- Manually execute a Cronjob by clicking on „execute job“
- Check plugin-menu ‘Show CronJobs’: There the scheduled CronJobs „geturlcron_event-“ should be listed
- Check plugin-menu ‘Show Logs’: There should be at least one entry for the „try“. And if the CronJob has been finished a entry for the result („FAIL“ or „OK“)
- If a E-Mailadress is defined, two E-Mails are sent for trying and result.
Basis installation: For detailed installation instructions, please read the standard installation procedure for WordPress plugins.
Configure Get URL Cron: Select „Basic Settings“ and set E-Mailadress for Statusmessages, Timeout for the http-URL- / Shortcode-requests and the expiration time of logfile-entries
What’s the use of the plugin?
- Monitor websites / URLs on other Servers to check if the service is ok
- Cron-Execute WordPress-Shortcodes
- Generate Custom Post Types with the Plugin JSON Content Importer
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Get URL Cron” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Bugfix: Translation settings
- Minor Improvement if no Cronjob is defined
- Plugin ok for Translations: POT-File available, MO-File for German included
- Set Cronjob, startdate: Placeholder shows current servertime
- Set Cronjob, interval: Additional intervals 5, 10 15 minutes and option „disable“
- Bugfix: Chronological Sorting of Logfiles
- Plugin is ok with WP 5.8.3
- Bugfix: More than 15 Cronjobs now really possible…
- Plugin is ok with WP 5.8.2
- Minor Bugfix: No more „PHP Notice“-Messages at Logfile-Display
- Plugin is ok with WP 5.8
- „Basic Settings“: You can increase the no of cronjobs 15+n
- Plugin is ok with WP 5.7.1
- Bugfix displaying next execution time
- Plugin is ok with WP 5.6
- Plugin is ok with WP 5.4. and PHP 7.4
Cronjob-Wordpress-Shortcode: Insert Shortcodes which will be executed
Relative Cronjob-URL: If a Cronjob-URL starts with „/“ the domain is added („home_url()“)
Initial release on WordPress.org. Any comments and feature-requests are welcome!