The floating widgets plugin makes it easy to add a widgetized area right above or beside your main content regardless of which theme you are using. You can have full control of where and how your widgets are displayed without having to edit your theme at all.
Position of the widget area – currently floating widgets can only be injected right before the „content“ section of your site and can be set to „float“ right or left so your content wraps around them. Future versions will make it possible to dynamically add widget areas to other sections of the page.
- Upload the „floating-widgets“ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Activate the plugin through the „Plugins“ menu in WordPress
- Set up your widget display settings through Appearance -> Floating Widgets
- Add widgets to your new Floating Widgets area at Appearance -> Widgets
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Floating Widgets” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Minor bug fix.
- Bug fix with saving settings for custom post types.
- Added support for custom post types.