FireEMS Stats allows your Fire or EMS Organization to list monthly and annual activity on your WordPress site.
Edit your stats manually to keep your visitors and community up to date.
Stats are updated on the admin side and displayed via a widget or shortcode.
Features available in the Pro Version
1. Add prior years to the database
1. Add additional columns
1. Delete columns
1. Plus more great features
Like this plugin?
- Rating the plugin.FireEMS Stats allows your Fire or EMS Organization to list monthly activity on the front page.
You can edit your stats manually to keep your visitors and community up to date.
Donations are always appreciated, even if it is only the cost of a cup of coffee. Coffee is the life blood or this programmer.
- Download the script
- Unpack in WordPress Plugin Directory
- Activate the plugin
- Configure it as you need.
Please take just few seconds to rate this plugin and tell the others how it works.
How do I create a new year at the end of the current year?
The program checks to see if the current year is listed. If not it will prompt you to create a new year.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“FireEMS Stats” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “FireEMS Stats” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Subversion failed to include the shared class, dont know why
* Major rewrite of the code
* Tested up to WordPress 5.5
* Updated to PHP 7
* Removed Font Awesome from public scripts
* Updated to FontAwesome Kit
* Updated to Bootstrap 4.5.0
* Added admin icons
* Added admin color schemes
* Now accomodates additional columns
* Widget updated: color schemes added
* Widget updated: removed tables
* Widget updated: rewrite of the code
* Added shortcode
* Added link in widget to view monthly activity for prior years on page
* Fixed some typos
* FireEMS Stats moved away from the WordPress repository
* Was discarded and not released.
* All upgrades were incorporated into 4.0
- Added JSON to recieve important updates from Maltese Solutions
- Tested up to WordPress 5.0
- During redevelopment failed to include the update that fixed the ability to recognize a new year.
- Complete rewrite of the code
- Updated to Object Oriented
- Integration of Tom McFarlins Boilerplate Plugin
- Admin now utilizes Bootstrap 3.3.7
- Stats updates are now completed with ajax calls
- Improved CSS
- Added additional features to widget
- Now available for translations
- Compatible with WordPress 4.6
- Compatible with prior versions of Fire/EMS Stats
- Fixed an error with admin UL css
- Added the ability for non-admins to update stats.
- User must have the role of contributor or above.
- Hopefully averted a XSS scripting error.
- Changed the plugin icon
- Fixed some more typos
- Re-organized the folders
- Added a FAQ page
- The program failed to recognize the current year of the server.
- Fixed an issue with the uninstall plugin
- Fixed some typos and labels
- First release