You can find more demos here.
Filter unlimited columns
Add multiple filter categories to each column (if desired)
Filter blog posts
[PREMIUM] Filter unlimited rows
[PREMIUM] Style active filter button
[PREMIUM] Start filtered, right after page loads.
[PREMIUM] Add animations to your filtering
[PREMIUM] Have multiple filters on one page
[PREMIUM] Multi select filtering (explained in Documentation)
[PREMIUM] And more (see in (Documentation)
- Click on the grey gear icon to access the Button Settings (on the button, that you want to filter with).
- Go to Advanced -> CSS ID & Classes -> CSS Class. Here you add the df-button class.
- Additionally add any category that you want to filter with that button like that: dfc-[your category] e.g. dfc-cats.
- Important: Buttons have to be in a seperate section, than your filterable elements.
- Click on blue gear icon to access the Section Settings.
- Go to Advanced -> CSS ID & Classes -> CSS Class. Here you add the df-area class.
- Click on green gear icon to access the Row Settings.
- In the Row Settings click on the gear icon the access the Column Settings.
- Go to Advanced -> CSS ID & Classes -> CSS Class.
- Here you add all the dfc-[your category] class you want e.g. your dfc-cats class.
- Do that for all Columns you want to make filterable.
Where can I get support?
You can get support in the Help Center.
Where can I download the premium plugin?
You can download the premium plugin here.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Filter for Divi” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Filter for Divi” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fixed bugs
- filter blog posts
- fixed bugs, renamed php file name
- added optional feedback popup
- fixed bugs
- first version